Embroidery is a technique of decorating apparel, fabric or other materials with a needle and thread. Today it is done by a machine that has multiple heads and is attached to a computer instructing it how to embroider the item. The customers artwork is digitized and then goes into the embroidery program where it is then read by our SWF machine.
Embroidery is a high quality process that produces marvelous results on most types of apparel.
Keep in mind that embroidery is primarily used for smaller logos. After a certain size, it may be more cost effective to consider direct to garment printing.
- Our standard turnaround time is 8-14 business days upon drop-off. Please make sure orders have all necessary the components to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Orders are processed as a first come first served basis. If orders are needed before our standard turn around time, rush charges will apply.
- We strive to give the customer more than the expect, but there is a 2-4% error ratio on some jobs. It is suggested that customers add a few extra pieces to prevent possible shortage.
- We abide by all copyright and trademark laws and WILL NOT embroider anything that is legally trademarked or copyrighted.
- We DO NOT start on your order until the artwork/proofs are 100% APPROVED BY YOU.
*If proofs or artwork is not 100% ready for production, please let us know and we will gladly make those adjustments until they are. If you approved a proof that has an error in it, it is your responsibility to pay the costs to re-do the job. We are NOT LIABLE for any damage beyond our control.
Our pricing is based off of the designs stitch count, contact us for a personalized quote today!